Every week, I'm featuring a turntable setup from readers for #SetupSunday. This week, it's Dave Jansen's turn.
The specs (in detail...)
- Turntable: *Pro-ject RPM 1.3 with acrylic platter*
- Cartridge: *Ortofon 2M Red*
- Speakers: *Loth-X ION3 Horn Speakers*
- Amp: *RIVALS Exquis Estival KT88 Tube amplifier*
- Pre-amp: *Exquis 6j4 & 6p6p tube pre-amplifier*
- Phonostage amp: *Pro-ject Phono Box* (and * DJPREII*)
- Headphones: *Stax SRT-006t tube amplifier* and *Stax SR-404 Earspeakers*
- Digital: *Airport Express* for AirPlay
- Cables: *ARROW RED* and Lucia Lui's RCA cables (mostly)*
More pictures of his listening room are posted in this Flickr album.
Want your setup featured? Send me an email with your pictures!