You've asked, we listened. As of June 16th, we're retiring our rewards program, replacing it with something new.
What happens to the points you collected?
You have until August 31st to redeem your points for discount codes. These discount codes will not expire, so you can redeem them now and use these codes whenever you like (yes, even in combination with the gift cards from the new program).
Points not redeemed after this date will disappear forever.
How does the new rewards program work?
Similar to our previous program, you still get rewarded points for purchases and you'll be able to get extra points based on promotions (ordering records from our new records in stock will give you 2x points, for example).
These points can be redeemed for gift cards, which can be used in combination with discount codes.
For every $1 you spend, you'll receive 5 points.
For every $1 you want to redeem, you'll need 250 points.
In other words: Every $1 purchase will award the equivalent of $0.02 worth of points.
Gift cards are available in various values:
- $5 gift card for 1250 points
- $10 gift card for 2500 points
- $25 gift card for 6250 points
- $50 gift card for 12500 points
- $100 gift card for 25000 points
Bonus points will be awarded during promotions. Make sure you stay subscribed to receive updates on these promotions.
Some quick answers:
- Yes, gift cards can be used in combination with discount codes
- Yes, you can use multiple gift cards in 1 purchase
- If you don't have enough points in your account to redeem a discount code, let us know and we'll convert your points to our new program
- If you're a Funky Moose Gold Member, please contact us and we'll convert your points balance to our new program
- You can access your points, balance, gift cards and bonus offers from the gift icon at the bottom of your screen on the site,
Last, somewhat important note: This is a brand new app, so some hiccups are expected in the next week or so. Please let us know is something happens unexpectedly.
If you have any questions about the program, please send us an email and we'll get it sorted out!