Audio Technica ATH-G1 Premium Gaming Headset
Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock - New inventory is on its way.
Experience truly immersive gameplay with our Audio-Technica ATH-G1 headset, engineered to bring studio sound to your gaming rig. From approaching footsteps to rumbling engines and bass-laden explosions, the large 45-mm drivers have been tuned to deliver captivating audio from every angle. Compatible with the Xbox One, PS4, PS5, your laptop, or PC, the detachable boom microphone features highly directional pickup, for crisp communication with your team or live stream audience.
Designed for serious gamers, the ATH-G1 gaming headset is lightweight and breathable for even the longest gaming sessions. Combined with the easy-to-use controls, this headset is comfortable and intuitive, allowing you to keep your head in the game. For casual listening, simply remove the mic, pair it with your smartphone, and enjoy high-quality audio.
- Large-diameter 45 mm drivers are specially tuned to bring Audio-Technica studio-quality sound to the gaming world
- High max input capacity (1,300 mW) ensures a lively, full-force gaming experience
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- 2.0 m (6.6') attached cable with gold-plated stereo mini-plug includes a simple volume control and locking microphone mute switch for one-hand operation
- Strong, lightweight construction and breathable headband pad and earpads provide supreme comfort through even the longest gaming sessions
- With the mic removed, the headset doubles as a pair of portable, high-fidelity headphones
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
- Includes Y-type adapter cable (to split headphone and mic signals) and windscreen
Compatible with PS4, Xbox One, laptops, PCs, and other gaming devices with a standard 3.5 mm TRRS headset connector or with a separate mic input and headphone output.
The ATH-G1 premium gaming headset features specially tuned, large-diameter 45 mm drivers with a max input capacity of 1,300 mW to deliver lively, studio-quality sound to any gaming environment. The headset is also equipped with a state-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone that lets you communicate with your fellow gamers and a streaming audience – the mic’s highly directional pickup ensures that you’re always heard loud and clear. The attached 2.0 m (6.6') cable (terminated with a gold-plated stereo mini-plug) includes a simple volume control and locking microphone mute switch for convenient, one-hand operation. The headset’s strong, lightweight construction, and breathable headband pad and earpads keep you comfortable, no matter how long you game. And the pads detach for easy replacement when needed. Remove the boom mic, and you have an excellent pair of high-fidelity headphones to use with your favorite portable device. The ATH-G1 comes with a short Y-type adapter cable (to split headphones and mic signals) and a windscreen. Compatible with PS4, Xbox One, laptops, PCs, and other gaming devices with a standard 3.5 mm TRRS headset connector or with a separate mic input and headphone output.
|Driver Diameter||45 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 - 40,000 Hz|
|Weight||Approx. 257 g (including detachable microphone)|
|Operating Temperature||5 °C - 40 °C|
|Connector||3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug/4 pole|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-43 dB (1V/Pa, at 1kHz)|
|Microphone Frequency Response||30 - 20,000 Hz|
|Microphone Polar Pattern||Hypercardioid|
|Accessories Included||• Detachable microphone
• Y-type stereo headset cable