This superbly made, professional quality DJ turntable is designed primarily for use in clubs, touring and mobile DJ applications. It can also be used by music lovers to play their record collections at home. Its sleek, elegant matte-black and silver design fits into any stereo music or home entertainment system, and its built-in switchable phono pre-amp enables it to be used with a wide variety of receivers, powered speakers and other A/V components. As an added benefit, the turntable offers a USB output that allows direct connection to a computer for easy LP-to-digital conversion.
Built to deliver exceptional music reproduction even under the most demanding conditions of professional use, the AT-LP1240-USBXP utilizes a powerful direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor for quick startup, unwavering speed stability along with easy back-cueing, forward and reverse play and quiet operation at 33-1/3, 45 or 78 RPM. The turntable features an S-shaped tone arm with adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and anti-skate adjustment. It comes with the AT-HS1 universal 1/2"-mount headshell and the AT-XP5 DJ phono cartridge.
Additional DJ-friendly features including a damped cast-aluminum platter with stroboscopic speed markings and slip mat, an illuminated speed indicator and adjustable pitch control, dual start/stop buttons, a removable stylus target light, a dedicated tone arm grounding lug, a hydraulically damped lift lever and a locking tone arm rest that keeps the arm and cartridge in place during transport.
Audacity® and other compatible third-party software packages can be used to convert the audio on a record to MP3, WAV or other format digital audio files.
- Direct-drive, high-torque, multipole motor for demanding DJ use
- Fully manual operation
- Start and brake control adjustments
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, damped die-cast aluminum platter with DJ-style slip mat
- AT-HS1 universal ½"-mount headshell
- Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control, anti-skate, height adjustment and lockable rest
- Audacity and other compatible third-party software packages can be used to create digital files from vinyl records
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with detachable RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Removable stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
- Includes: Dual RCA output cable with ground wire; USB cable; power cord; 45 RPM adapter; AT-XP5 DJ phone cartridge; headshell; counterweight; stylus target light; DJ-style slip mat; removable dust cover
|Type||3-speed, fully manual operation|
|Motor||16-pole, 3-phase, brushless DC motor|
|Drive Method||Direct drive|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM|
|Turntable Platter||332 mm dia. die-cast aluminum|