- Record: Very Good (VG)
- Cover: Good Plus (G+)
- All records are visually graded. If you would like to see pictures of the actual album, please let us know. Record has several surface scratches, and some more noticeable scratches along outer edge of side one. Also some scuffs. Fading within inner label of side one. Sleeve has seamwear, worn edges, some splitting along bottom seam.
Grading is done according to the Goldmine Standard.
- Label: Angel Records - 35800
- A1: Introductory Music Played In The Foyer
- A2: Two Excerpts From A Hoffnung Festival Overture
- A3: Metamorphasis On A Bed Time Theme
- A4: Sugar Plums
- A5: The Famous Tay Whale
- A6: A Movement From Concerto For Conductor And Orchestra
- A7: Punkt Contrapunkt
- B1: Excerpts From The United Nations
- B2: Waltz For Restricted Orchestra
- B3: Let's Fake An Opera