- Record: Mint (M)
- Cover: Very Good (VG)
- All records are visually graded. If you would like to see pictures of the actual album, please let us know. The record, which is still sealed in original shrinkwrap, is in presumably mint condition. The record sleeve contains a large dent in the top, right corner, resulting in a VG grading.
Grading is done according to the Goldmine Standard.
- Label: Glenn Productions, N.Y.C. - GPJ 5005
- A1: Band 1: String Quartet No. 14 In G (K.387)(Fourth Movement)
- Band 2: Prelude In C Minor
- A2a: Op. 32, No. 1
- A2b: Op. 23, No. 7
- A3: Band 3: Sonata In D Minor For Violin And Piano (First Movement)
- A4: Band 4: Trio For Flute, Cello And Piano (First Movement)
- A5: Band 5: Meditation
- A6: Band 6: Trio In B-Flat Major, Op. 99 (Third Movement)
- Band 1: Duo, Viola/Guitar
- B1a: Bachianas Brasileiras No. 5 (Aria)
- B1b: Allegro From Sonata In G Major
- B1c: Tambourin
- B2: Band 2: Caprice In A Minor
- B3: Band 3: Trio In B Major, Op. 8 (Allegro).
- B4: Band 4: Prelude In G Minor, Op. 23, No. 5
- Band 5
- B5a: Earthquake From "Seven Last Words Of Christ"
- B5b: Two French Dances (Tourdion And Bransie De Bourgogne)
- B5c: Concerto Grosso "Delirium Amoris" (Grave-Presto-Grave)