- Record: Very Good Plus (VG+)
- Cover: Very Good (VG)
- All records are visually graded. If you would like to see pictures of the actual album, please let us know. Record contains a few minor light scratches and light scuffs but appears to be in otherwise great condition. Sleeve has seamwear, worn edges and ringwear.
Grading is done according to the Goldmine Standard.
- Label: Musical Heritage Society - MHS 4966H
- A John Field Suite (1939)
- A1: Rondo From The Piano Sonata In E-flat Major, Op. 1, No. 1
- A2: Nocturne In B-flat Major For Piano
- A3: Waltz In E Major For Piano ("Remembrance")
- A4: Rondo In E Major For Piano Quintet ("Le Midi")
- B1: The Londonderry Air (1924)
- B2: Suite From Handel's Water Music (1920)